Looking for a day on the Bay? Why not join us in a COD jigging adventure in the beautiful Bay Bulls! Departing Bay Bulls harbour, you will learn the history of our COD fishing industry from many years ago. You will also need to be on the lookout for whales and seabirds while sailing out through beautiful Bay Bulls harbour!
Try your luck at fishing for yourself and then head back to our dock to learn how to thoroughly clean, gut your catch and take home your catch!
- Fishing equipment and life jackets will be provided
- Due to DFO regulations- Limited 15 fish per boat
- For alternative times, private tours are available upon request.
- Tours will run daily when the cod fishery is in season. For exact dates please visit https://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fisheries-peches/decisions/fm-2020-gp/atl-19-eng.html
Runs: Saturday-Monday beginning on July 4th until September 7th.
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Location: O’Brien’s Dock in Bay Bulls
Time: Please call our office for available times
Adult (Ages 14+)- $150
Child (Ages 13 & Under)- $80
What to bring along:
- Comfortable footwear (Waterproof if possible)
- A sweatshirt and/or jacket