* Effective August 24th, 2020, guests will be required to wear a non-medical mask within our indoor venues, including our indoor reception area and inside of cabin while onboard the tour boat*
- Practicing good hygiene (wash your hands, avoid touching your face, cough, and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue).
- Maintaining a physical distance of at least 2 arm lengths. Use a non-medical or cloth mask when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces.
- Remain at home and away from others when you are unwell unless it is to get medical attention.
- Keeping a log of when you go out in public and your interactions with others.
- Advising Department of Health and Community Services, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador if any member of the staff and or guests may have contracted, and or come into contact with anyone who may be symptomatic of COVID-19.
All participants are to be in good health at the time of service. If you or any member of your party are feeling sick, we humbly request that you please reschedule to an alternate date.